DecaDuro is a fully legal and safe alternative to Deca-Durabolin, one of the most popular bodybuilding steroids of all time. Its advanced anabolic formula dramatically increases nitrogen retention, protein synthesis, and red blood cell production, giving you huge strength and muscle gains. It will even soothe aching, sore joints. Learn more.
What makes Deca the right steroid choice for you? It all depends on the results you want and the type of cycle you want to run.
It’s important to know what makes this anabolic androgenic steroid different from others in more than just a name.
Finally, what are the negative results possible when taking this form of the Nandrolone hormone? Click here to visit our recommended supplier.
Table of Contents
Deca Durabolin Results for Bodybuilding
When it comes to Deca Durabolin Results from potential based on expectations, dosage, frequency of dosage, length of use, and other factors such as body composition, height, weight, and age can also have an influence on positive benefits of use as well as negative side effects.
Anabolic steroids can go by a number of names these days. Even underground labs often create their own nicknames for their own “customized” steroids.
Sometimes, prescription drugs, their brand names, their generic names, and even “designer” or customized drugs have a number of names they go by.
The same applies to Deca-Durabolin (“Deca”), a popular anabolic androgenic steroid.
Deca-Durabolin has dozens of synonyms and chemical names, but you can always identify the genuine article by its molecular formula: C28H44O3.
Deca-Durabolin is no longer used medically in the US and is categorized as a discontinued drug by the FDA Orange Book. Its main drug ingredient, nandrolone decanoate, has the same molecular formula.
Nandrolone decanoate is described as the decanoate (an ester) cell form of nandrolone, a strong anabolic steroid similar to testosterone with a number of androgenic (male characteristic development), anabolic (tissue building), and red blood cell stimulating properties.
Deca-Durabolin (nandrolone decanoate) was often used in the treatment of anemias caused by a lack of adequate red blood cell production.
Its main mechanism of action is its ability to bind to androgen receptors, even more so than with endogenous testosterone, although this influence doesn’t promote as many muscle-building capabilities as other anabolic steroids.
While anabolic androgenic steroids like Deca-Durabolin can certainly have an influence on muscular development, it’s rated relatively low in its anabolic properties, and even lower in its androgenic producing effects, making it one of the more popular and otherwise “gentler” anabolic-androgenic steroids used by bodybuilders and athletes today.
Deca Durabolin Cycle Results
As briefly mentioned, Deca-Durabolin can have varying effects on a person’s body depending on individual reactions to the drug. It’s typically found in dosages of:
- 25 mg per milliliter
- 50 mg per milliliter
- 100 mg per milliliter
- 200 mg per milliliter
The advantages if any of Deca-Durabolin 100 mg injection benefits over 200 mg will require some independent research. But regardless of the milligram strength, Deca-Durabolin has a long half-life, sometimes as long as 14 days, sometimes more, with a short burst of its main activity seen within the first three days.
The average dosage recommendation of Deca-Durabolin for bodybuilders ranges anywhere from 200 mg to 600 mg a week. It’s typically taken in a cycle lasting anywhere from two to three months.
However, because of its relatively weak anabolic properties, it’s often combined with other anabolic steroids for better Deca Durabolin Results. For example, Deca-Durabolin and testosterone cycles are not uncommon, and Deca steroids have also been reportedly stacked with Winstrol, Dianabol, and Trenbolone.
This stacking method may accelerate benefits when using Deca-Durabolin for bodybuilding, but also increases the risk for side effects. Carefully investigate any negative Test and Deca results before you decide to combine testosterone with Deca-Durabolin.
Don’t rely on Deca-Durabolin reviews on bodybuilding discussion threads—carefully consult medical journals and get the facts.
When taking any combination of drugs, know the effect and potential side effects of all individual drugs taken, which can be similar or alarming, depending on dosage, frequency of dosage, and the combination of drugs.
Deca Durabolin Results Expectations Versus Side Effects
Deca-Durabolin is not a very strong anabolic androgenic steroid in regard to its potency and ability to enhance access to muscle growth or strength, although the stronger the dosage, the stronger the potential of both the muscle growth benefits as well as side effects.
Among the most common side effects of any use of anabolic androgenic steroids, even if they’re low in estrogenic-promoting characteristics, is the potential for testosterone suppression contributing to testicular atrophy.
The natural production of testosterone in the body (endogenous) is maintained by the hormone system, and more specifically by the pituitary gland and the hypothalamus, both located in the brain.
Exogenous or outside of the body injections of any form or derivative of testosterone can shut down endogenous production, resulting in shrinkage of the testicles.
Side effects of Deca-Durabolin are possible in anyone and should not be ignored.
Women may experience virilization or masculine effects of the drug, contributing to:
- non-normal appearance of facial hair (maybe irreversible)
- menstrual irregularities
- enlargement of the clitoris (nonreversible)
- a deeper voice
- potential hair loss
- fluid retention is another common side effect associated with Deca-Durabolin because of its androgenic properties.
Another side effect to seriously consider: the ability of Deca-Durabolin and other anabolic androgenic steroids to interfere with balances of:
- Good (high-density lipoprotein) cholesterol
- Bad (low-density lipoprotein) cholesterol
This disruption can lead to higher levels of bad cholesterol, which have the potential to contribute to a buildup of plaque inside the arteries, increasing the risk of heart attack or stroke.
Because of these risks, some bodybuilders are turning to steroid alternatives. These are considered to be much safer, but they may take a little longer than the average Deca Durabolin Results time.
When considering the use of Deca-Durabolin or any anabolic androgenic steroid, weigh the pros and the cons.
The truth is Deca-Durabolin is not safe. Your specific Deca Durabolin Results or goals are not always guaranteed, while side effects and adverse reactions are more common than you may think.
- Mobini Far HR. Administration of the anabolic androgenic steroid nandrolone decanoate to female rats causes alterations in the morphology of their uterus and a reduction in reproductive capacity. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2007 Apr.
- Mukherjee J. Development and validation of RP HPLC method to determine nandrolone phenylpropionate in different pharmaceutical formulations. Acta Pol Pharm. 2011 Mar-Apr.
- Tengstrand B. Effects of protein-rich supplementation and nandrolone on bone tissue after a hip fracture. Clin Nutr. 2007 Aug.
- Rosic G. Anxiogenic effects of chronic exposure to nandrolone decanoate (ND) at supraphysiological dose in rats: a brief report. Neuro Endocrinol Lett. 2014.
- Tylicki A. Effect of anabolic steroid nandrolone decanoate on the properties of certain enzymes in the heart, liver, and muscle of rats, and their effect on rats’ cardiac electrophysiology. Horm Metab Res. 2007 Apr.
- Kurling S. Sub-chronic nandrolone treatment modifies neurochemical and behavioral effects of amphetamine and 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) in rats. Behav Brain Res. 2008 May 16.
- Chicco AJ. Roid-Rage” at the cellular level: abolition of endogenous cardioprotection by anabolic steroids reveals new links between the RAAS and cardiac KATP channels : editorial to: “AT1 and aldosterone receptors blockade prevents the chronic effect of nandrolone on the exercise-induced cardioprotection in … Cardiovasc Drugs Ther. 2014 Apr.