Best SARMs For Weight Loss
Before digging into SARMs for weight loss we must learn about Weight loss products which make up a huge percentage of all supplements that are currently available in the market.
The demand for these products is insanely high and this has prompted almost everyone to come up with all sorts of compounds claiming to be magical in achieving this benefit.
The truth, however, is that more than half of all weight loss products in the market just don’t work.
If you are one of the people that are looking for weight loss while gaining or maintaining your muscle mass, then your options get even shorter.
Some of the few products that can reduce body fat while increasing your muscle mass include steroids and SARMs.
Steroids have been quite helpful for this purpose but then they are associated with an endless list of serious adverse reactions.
With SARMs for weight loss, however, we have a new class of drugs that deliver amazing weight loss results, without causing muscle wasting.
These compounds are formulated to ensure that while the fat burning process in your body is increased, your muscles are never starved.
They provide your muscles with nutrients that keep them healthy and strong facilitating their growth.
These compounds act with speed and the beauty of it all is that the end results are achieved without any complications.
SARMs or Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators come in different types. Each type, depending on its formula, is designed for a particular purpose.
In the following review, we will be highlighting the best SARMs for weight loss, how they work and the sorts of side effects you should expect, if any.
Must Read: Best SARMs For Cutting
3 Best SARMs For Weight Loss
Ligandrol Was developed by Ligand Pharmaceuticals where it was initially intended for preventing muscle wasting, improving lean muscle growth, and maintaining healthy and strong muscle among the aged.
Various studies then showed promising results in weight loss. These studies reported that lean muscles were burning a lot of calories especially when this compound was used alongside a workout plan.
The best thing about Ligandrol is that it is studied more than all other SARMs out there. The compound has already gone through phase 1 clinical studies and hence its efficacy and safety isn’t a speculative matter.
The compound was even involved in one study by the National Institute of Health that was investigating the safe and effective dosages.
This study showed that proper supplementation of Ligandrol decreases body fat significantly and it also helped in increasing strength and lean body mass.
Additionally, Ligandrol does not cause any bloating or water retention.
According to these studies, what makes Ligandrol superior to other SARMs when it comes to weight loss, is its high selectivity.
When consumed, this non-steroidal compound targets your androgen receptors and binds onto them creating an anabolic effect around the bones and muscles. This enhances muscle development and increases strength levels.
An increase in lean muscles helps to get rid of calories while working out. Improvement in bone density also means that your body will be able to support more muscles and you’ll also be safer from injuries.
Ligandrol is a SARMs for weight loss with a half-life of about 24 hours. Using it is, therefore, a lot easier to use compared to other SARMs.
All you have to do is take the pills once a day and it doesn’t even matter whether you are using them on an empty or full stomach. For weight loss, you should take between 3 to 5mg of LGD-4033 daily for eight weeks. You should avoid using this compound for more than 12 weeks.
To achieve even better weight loss results, Ligandrol can be stacked with other SARMs for weight loss like Andarine, Cardarine, or Ostarine.
Cardarine is the most recommended stacking option when using LGD-4033. Combine these two and use them alongside a decent diet and rigorous workouts and you should be able to reach your targets in no time.
Cardarine is yet another remarkable SARMs for weight loss associated with dozens of health benefits. This compound has been subjected to lots of clinical studies involving both lab rats and humans.
The one thing common with all these studies is their ability to aid with weight loss, boost endurance, and reduce recovery time. This pretty much covers everything anyone would need from a weight loss supplement.
Unlike other SARMs for weight loss, Cardarine works by binding on PPAR receptors. This stimulates your body to activate AMPK influencing muscle glucose uptake and oxidation of fatty acids.
By oxidizing fatty acids, this compound makes sure that your body burns up adipose which is then broken down to supplement your energy levels. As a result, you will experience significant weight loss and a boost in energy.
Further studies have shown that Cardarine is capable of decreasing LDL cholesterol while increasing HDL cholesterol by up to 79%. This, therefore, keeps you safe from health issues like cardiovascular diseases.
Cardarine has been used for weight loss and by athletes to boost endurance for years with no harmful reactions. Back in 1990, there were rumors that Cardarine can lead to tumor development or cancer.
This was due to the angiogenesis nature of Cardarine i.e. the compound improves vascular blood supply which was thought to speed up the growth of existing cancer cells. Recent studies have fortunately proved that it does not cause any sort of cancer.
According to a 2014 report published by the American Association of Cancer Research, PPAR agonists such as Cardarine, have “no effect on the proliferation of colorectal cancer cells”.
Under normal conditions, these compounds have no impact on cell growth and hence they can’t possibly cause cancer. You can, therefore, confidently use Cardarine for weight loss or other benefits without worrying about cancer or other complications.
The recommended dosage for weight loss is 20mg daily for eight weeks. You are, however, encouraged to start small and adjust accordingly as your body gets acclimated to the compound.
You should split the dosage into two i.e. 10mg taken 10 hours apart. There is no need to split the dosage if you are only using 10mg daily. Cardarine works best when taken an hour before workouts and when it is used with a ketogenic diet.
if you’re looking for other alternative supplements for weight loss, check out CBD Oil and its benefits.
Stenabolic works in almost a similar manner as Cardarine. This compound is formulated to achieve fat loss without causing muscle wasting.
This compound will improve your metabolic rate to the point where it will stop the conversion of calories to fat cells. It promotes the burning down of calories thus providing insane amounts of energy that are desperately needed by bodybuilders and other athletes.
Stenabolic is also known to increase the number of mitochondria in muscle cells. An increase in these energy sources means that you will gain even more energy and strength to see you through your exercises.
The only minor issue with Stenabolic is its short half-life. This compound has to be used twice or three times a day for it to remain effective. The recommended dosage of SR9009 is 20mg per day which should be taken twice in doses of 10mg each in the morning and evening.
Stenabolic can be stacked with Cardarine to provide even better and faster results. This combination will make sure that you lose all the unnecessary fat. It will also ensure that you never run low on energy.
The above SARMs are meant for anyone who is interested in losing weight without losing their muscles in the process.
These products have been tested and proven to be effective not just on lab rats but on human clinical trials too.
They are a lot safer than steroids and other peptides on the market. In fact, if you use them as prescribed, you will enjoy their benefits fully with zero adverse reactions. Just make sure that you get pure SARMs and use them as directed.
- Johansen KL, Mulligan K, Schambelan M. Anabolic effects of nandrolone decanoate in patients receiving dialysis: a randomized controlled trial. Jama. 1999;281:1275–1281. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Woodhouse LJ, Reisz-Porszasz S, Javanbakht M, Storer TW, Lee M, Zerounian H, Bhasin S. Development of models to predict anabolic response to testosterone administration in healthy young men. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2003;284:E1009–1017. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Storer TW, Magliano L, Woodhouse L, Lee ML, Dzekov C, Dzekov J, Casaburi R, Bhasin S. Testosterone dose-dependently increases maximal voluntary strength and leg power, but does not affect fatigability or specific tension. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2003;88:1478–1485. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Calof O, Singh AB, Lee ML, Urban RJ, Kenny AM, Tenover JL, Bhasin S. Adverse events associated with testosterone supplementation of odler men. J Greontol Med Sci. 2005 in press. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Yin D, He Y, Perera MA, Hong SS, Marhefka C, Stourman N, Kirkovsky L, Miller DD, Dalton JT. Key structural features of nonsteroidal ligands for binding and activation of the androgen receptor. Mol Pharmacol. 2003;63:211–223. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Yin D, Gao W, Kearbey JD, Xu H, Chung K, He Y, Marhefka CA, Veverka KA, Miller DD, Dalton JT. Pharmacodynamics of selective androgen receptor modulators. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2003;304:1334–1340. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gao W, Kearbey JD, Nair VA, Chung K, Parlow AF, Miller DD, Dalton JT. Comparison of the pharmacological effects of a novel selective androgen receptor modulator, the 5alpha-reductase inhibitor finasteride, and the antiandrogen hydroxyflutamide in intact rats: new approach for benign prostate hyperplasia. Endocrinology. 2004;145:5420–5428. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gao W, Reiser PJ, Coss CC, Phelps MA, Kearbey JD, Miller DD, Dalton JT. Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM) Treatment Improves Muscle Strength and Body Composition, and Prevents Bone Loss in Orchidectomized Rats. Endocrinology 2005 [PMC free article] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gao W, Reiser PJ, Coss CC, Phelps MA, Kearbey JD, Miller DD, Dalton JT. Selective androgen receptor modulator treatment improves muscle strength and body composition and prevents bone loss in orchidectomized rats. Endocrinology. 2005;146:4887–4897. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gao W, Reiser PJ, Kearbey JD, Phelps MA, Coss CC, Miller DD, Dalton JT. Effects of Novel Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM) on Skeletal Muscle Mass and Strength in Castrated Male Rats. The Endocrine Society; New Orleans: 2004. [Google Scholar]