Whether you’re visiting, passing through, or live in Australia, it’s always important to know about local laws and guidelines.
If you’re a tourist, visiting family, or you’re thinking of moving to the Land Down Under, be aware of rules regarding drugs; prescription, over-the-counter, and herbal and nutritional supplements. That applies to HGH Australia guidelines for growth hormone drugs or supplements as well.
As in the US, Canada, Australia, and other countries around the world, some substances are banned. If you’re caught bringing them into or out of the country, you can face legal ramifications and huge fines. Click here to buy HGH Australia online now.
Table of Contents
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
8 Customer Reviews
BUY 2, GET 1 FREE
- Stimulates muscle growth and protein synthesis 
- Contains amino acids that boost HGH levels 
- Accelerated recovery times between workouts 
- Promotes fat burning for a leaner frame 
- 100% Legal with no prescription required
- FREE Worldwide Shipping
HGH Online Australia
Do HGH Australia guidelines apply to prescription or over-the-counter HGH supplements? Yes, they do.
The regulations are also very specific regarding the use of human growth hormones. As in many other countries, you can’t buy HGH in injection form (Somatropin) in Australia without a prescription by a licensed and practicing doctor.
If you’re carrying a prescription from another country, you may have to jump through a few hoops in order to verify the validity of the prescription.
AU HGH guidelines specify that the use of HGH and other PEDs (performance-enhancing drugs) such as testosterone without a prescription is illegal and banned, not only by civil law but by sporting organizations around the world.
Sylvester Stallone is one prime example of an individual who claimed unawareness of HGH Australia regulations and ended up paying approximately $10,000 in fines and court costs following his arrest.
While Stallone claimed he didn’t know that he couldn’t bring HGH into the country with his luggage (he bought it from China), Australia’s HGH regulations are very well spelled out. It is illegal to import, export, or carry a prescription drug into the country without appropriate permits and prescription documentation.
Travelers have no excuse. You can’t say, “I didn’t know.” When traveling domestically or abroad, be aware of regulations and laws regarding drugs!
Can You Buy HGH in Australia For Medical Purposes?
In order to determine HGH and steroids Australia guidelines and regulations, or for that matter, use of any type of prescription drug, over-the-counter medicine, and even nutritional supplement, travelers have a number of options in regard to resources to access:
- The International Narcotics Control Board – Guidelines cover required documents for travelers carrying medicines or controlled substances, the requirement for permits and certificates, restrictions regarding amount, and the procedures that a traveler should follow when entering any country of destination.
- Australian embassies are also good sources of information regarding the use and purchase of prescription drugs throughout the country.
- The Australian Government Department of Health -Therapeutic Goods Administration also offers excellent advice regarding traveling with medicines including substances that are subject to import controls.
HGH Australia regulations specify that permits are required for athletes using manufactured as well as natural gonadotropins or natural or manufactured growth hormones. Find out more here.
Why Use HGH In The First Place?
HGH or even growth hormone manufactured by the body promotes growth and development of a variety of cell types in the body, including muscle and bone.
Synthetically manufactured growth hormones in the form of injections are often recommended in the treatment of growth hormone deficiencies in individuals whose pituitary gland is not functioning properly and does not manufacture and secrete adequate levels of growth hormone into the body.
Because of its ability to make things grow, bodybuilders and athletes also look to the drug to increase muscle mass, strength, endurance, and stamina.
Lack of studies regarding the ability of HGH injections to perform in this manner for individuals whose levels of growth hormone are already adequate is lacking. However, that doesn’t stop growing numbers of athletes from seeking HGH injections to accelerate and enhance their physique and performance.
As in the United States and Canada, Australia medical professionals strongly discourage the use of HGH injections for non-medical reasons. Injecting HGH into the body without a doctor’s knowledge and oversight can contribute to a large number of health risks for users.
Legalities regarding HGH Australia regulations in all of its states are important for competing athletes to be aware of. If you’re caught using HGH or trying to sneak the drug into or out of the country, you may face arrest, legal, financial, and other ramifications, including the potential of being banned from your sport.
According to the Australian Crime Commission, the use of performance and image-enhancing drugs (PIEDs) is on the rise. Between 2013 and 2014, nearly 7,000 detections at Australian border points were recorded. Approximately 77% of these detections applied to steroids and nearly 23% applied to hormones.
In 2013-2014, approximately national seizures of performance enhancing drugs weighed approximately 17.2 kg (37 pounds). As a result, seizures, reports, and arrests have also increased.
Before traveling to any country for this matter, be aware of the regulations and laws regarding drugs, with or without prescriptions.
HGH Australia regulations are very specific in regard to performance-enhancing drugs and anabolic steroids. You can always use legal HGH supplements from GNC Australia stores or buy online from websites, some even offer free HGH samples.
- International guidelines for national regulations concerning travellers under treatment with internationally controlled drugs. International Narcotics Control Board.
- Substances subject to import controls. Australian Department of Health 17 April 2015.
- Allen DB. Clinical review: Lessons learned from the hGH era. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2011 Oct;96(10):3042-7. doi: 10.1210/jc.2011-1739. Review.
- Keller A, Donaubauer J, Kratzsch J, Pfaeffle R, Hirsch W, Kiess W, Keller E. Administration of arginine plus growth hormone releasing hormone to evaluate growth hormone (GH) secretory status in children with GH deficiency. J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab. 2007 Dec;20(12):1307-14.
- Bruno JG, Carrillo MP, Phillips T, Edge A. Discrimination of recombinant from natural human growth hormone using DNA aptamers. J Biomol Tech. 2011 Apr;22(1):27-36.
- Isidori A, Lo Monaco A, Cappa M. A study of growth hormone release in man after oral administration of amino acids. Curr Med Res Opin. 1981;7(7):475-81.
- Voss SC, Robinson N, Alsayrafi M, Bourdon PC, Schumacher YO, Saugy M, Giraud S. The effect of a period of intense exercise on the marker approach to detect growth hormone doping in sports. Drug Test Anal. 2014 Jun;6(6):582-6. doi: 10.1002/dta.1666.
- Holt RI. Is human growth hormone an ergogenic aid? Drug Test Anal. 2009 Sep;1(9-10):412-8. doi: 10.1002/dta.58. Review.
- Rickenlund A, Thorén M, Nybacka A, Frystyk J, Hirschberg AL. Effects of oral contraceptives on diurnal profiles of insulin, insulin-like growth factor binding protein-1, growth hormone and cortisol in endurance athletes with menstrual disturbance. Hum Reprod. 2010 Jan;25(1):85-93. doi: 10.1093/humrep/dep350.
- Healy ML, Gibney J, Pentecost C, Croos P, Russell-Jones DL, Sönksen PH, Umpleby AM. Effects of high-dose growth hormone on glucose and glycerol metabolism at rest and during exercise in endurance-trained athletes. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2006 Jan;91(1):320-7.
- Thomas A, Kohler M, Mester J, Geyer H, Schänzer W, Petrou M, Thevis M. Identification of the growth-hormone-releasing peptide-2 (GHRP-2) in a nutritional supplement. Drug Test Anal. 2010 Mar;2(3):144-8. doi: 10.1002/dta.120.