Testosterone cypionate is a prescription-strength testosterone solution that is taken in injection form for the treatment of hypogonadism or low testosterone in men. Testosterone cypionate is a generic form of injectable testosterone, designed for intramuscular delivery. Prescription-strength testosterone cypionate is only legally available with a prescription by a doctor, but options for where you can buy testosterone cypionate are numerous. Buy Testosterone online here.
Is Testosterone Cypionate an Anabolic Steroid?
Because testosterone is a naturally occurring hormone in the human body, confusion around the profile of this compound abounds.
Is it a hormone or a steroid?
It’s both—a steroid hormone.
Both endogenous (occurring in the body) and exogenous (manufactured in a lab) testosterone are referred to as anabolic androgenic steroids.
While testosterone is naturally occurring, Testosterone Cypionate is a synthetic variation that is manufactured outside the human body.
Testosterone Cypionate properties are the same as any Testosterone formula. The only difference is the rate of release and half-life, which are altered by the Cypionate ester.
Cypionic acid is chemically attached to the 17-beta hydroxyl group on the Testosterone Cypionate composition.
Esterified anabolics have a higher level of fat solubility, and it takes them longer to move from the injection point and circulate in the bloodstream as opposed to un-esterified Testosterone.
Still, this isn’t the key reason why esters prolong the circulation rates and half-life of an anabolic steroid like Test C.
The main source of Testosterone Cypionate’s extended half-life is the way Testosterone Cypionate is unable to exert its action until enzymes attach to it and break apart the link between the ester and the Testosterone Cypionate compound.
When Testosterone Cypionate and other esterified forms of testosterone enter blood circulation, different lengths of time are required to eliminate the ester and free the compound to do its work.
This is the reason why longer ester forms of Testosterone like Test Cypionate, Decanoate, Enanthate, and others show lengthier half-lives compared to short-ester forms like Ester propionate, Phenylpropionate, and Acetate.
When the ester is removed from the hormone through enzyme activity, what remains is pure Testosterone in the system.
The time it takes enzymes to strip the ester from the Testosterone formula is what is behind the slower pace of release.
Pure Testosterone on its own without any ester attachment has a half-life of 2 to 4 hours.
When the Cypionate ester is bonded to it, forming Testosterone Cypionate, the half-life then gets expanded to 12 days, leading to a slower pace of release of the compound.
Buy Testosterone Cypionate Online With Prescription
Before describing the best places to buy testosterone cypionate pills, it’s important to know what can happen if you’re caught buying it or distributing it without a prescription. Doing so is illegal. Why? Because testosterone cypionate is classified as a Schedule III controlled substance due to its potential for misuse and abuse.
Testosterone belongs to the drug class of androgens. It’s available legally through a number of additional generic or brand names and forms (injection solution, powder, creams, gels, lotions, injectable pellets) such as:
Your doctor will determine which type of testosterone is best suited to your needs based on your testosterone levels. As an injection form of testosterone, testosterone cypionate contains the oil-soluble 17 (beta)-cyclopentylpropionate ester androgenic form of testosterone hormone.
Before you buy testosterone cypionate, talk to your doctor about the dosage and why you need a specific dosage, which will be based on your testosterone levels and the desired results based on your situation. For example, testosterone cypionate may help boost testosterone levels in a number of scenarios such as injury to the pituitary gland, injury to the testicles, low sperm count, and so forth. In most cases, testosterone cypionate is used in the treatment of deficient or absent testosterone classified into two types:
- Primary hypogonadism – classified as acquired or congenital
- Hypogonadotropic hypogonadism -defining deficiencies or inadequacies in luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone or gonadotropin hormone dysfunction, both of which may be caused by some type of injury to the pituitary or hypothalamus gland.
Testosterone cypionate is not recommended for every man, and the safety and efficacy of any testosterone product in men experiencing low testosterone levels caused by age has not yet been scientifically verified. Check out the best cutting cycles here.
How To Use Test Cypionate
Most forms of testosterone cypionate for injectable use are available at 100 mg or 200 mg per milliliter of testosterone cypionate. Every milliliter of the 200 mg/milliliter solution is composed of:
200 mg testosterone cypionate
0.2 mL of benzyl benzoate (with benzyl alcohol as a preservative)
9.86 mg in cottonseed oil
The dosage of testosterone cypionate will be determined by your diagnosis and serum testosterone concentrations.
Can I Buy Testosterone Online?
Test cypionate (with a prescription) is available at most drug stores and pharmacies. The doctor will call in your prescription. Some of the most common locations where you can fill your prescription and buy testosterone cypionate include:
- Rite Aid pharmacies
- Walgreens pharmacies
- CVS pharmacies
- Retail store pharmacies (Target, Walmart)
- Some online pharmacies. Not all online pharmacies will fill a prescription for testosterone cypionate whether you have a prescription for it or not. Check with the pharmacy before you attempt to find injectable testosterone cypionate for sale online.
Testosterone Cypionate Price and Other Costs
Because of costs, many individuals look for cheaper options when it comes to filling prescriptions of testosterone cypionate, or may even consider purchasing the product without a prescription, which is illegal. Cost may also be based on whether you have insurance that will cover the cost of the testosterone. The typical cost of using a drugstore prescription benefit plan averages about $50 per 10 mL vial, but with no insurance and no pharmacy prescription, the benefit plan may range as high as $100.
The cost will also be determined based on the dosage of the vial (testosterone cypionate injection, 200 mg per milliliter solution also comes in a 1 mL dose vial) and frequency of dosages. Some men on testosterone therapy treatment plans may require a dose every two to four weeks. In other cases, dosages weekly or biweekly are recommended.
Test Cypionate Side Effects
Before you buy testosterone cypionate, it’s also important to talk to your doctor about potential side effects. Potential adverse reactions have been experienced by individuals taking test cypionate or other forms of testosterone. These side effects can affect numerous body systems including:
- Cardiovascular – the risk of heart attack or stroke
- Gastrointestinal – nausea, changes in skin color, altered liver function
- Endocrine and urogenital – gynecomastia (breast development in men) and increased number and duration of erections
- Integumentary – male pattern baldness, acne, excessive body hair growth
- Nervous system – increased sense of anxiety, an increase or decrease in sex drive, depression, and headaches
Talk to your doctor not only about such issues involved with testosterone injections but that includes where you can buy testosterone cypionate 200mg, why a specific dosage has been recommended, and what you can expect in regard to results. Buy Testosterone Cypionate – Powders & Injections Price List by Supplementoo.com
- Srinivas-Shankar U et al . Testosterone treatment in elderly men. Adv Ther. 2009 Jan;26(1):25-39. doi: 10.1007/s12325-008-0137-4. Epub 2009 Jan 27. Review.
- Al-Khazaali A et al . Controversial Effects of Exogenous Testosterone on Cardiovascular Diseases. Am J Ther. 2016 Nov/Dec;23(6):e1504-e1513. Review.
- Vingren JL et al . Testosterone physiology in resistance exercise and training: the up-stream regulatory elements. Sports Med. 2010 Dec 1;40(12):1037-53. doi: 10.2165/11536910-000000000-00000. Review.
- Burschtin O et al . Testosterone Deficiency and Sleep Apnea. Urol Clin North Am. 2016 May;43(2):233-7. doi: 10.1016/j.ucl.2016.01.012. Epub 2016 Mar 21. Review.
- Saudan C et al . Testosterone and doping control. Br J Sports Med. 2006 Jul;40 Suppl 1:i21-4. Review.
- Hua JT et al . Effects of Testosterone Therapy on Cognitive Function in Aging: A Systematic Review. Cogn Behav Neurol. 2016 Sep;29(3):122-38. doi: 10.1097/WNN.0000000000000104. Review.
- Dean JD et al . The International Society for Sexual Medicine’s Process of Care for the Assessment and Management of Testosterone Deficiency in Adult Men. J Sex Med. 2015 Aug;12(8):1660-86. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12952. Review.
- Sun ZQ et al . [Updated relationship between testosterone and prostate cancer]. Zhonghua Nan Ke Xue. 2014 Aug;20(8):675-8. Review. Chinese.