If you’ve been prescribed a form of testosterone replacement therapy, or if you’re a bodybuilder using the drug for reasons other than which it was medically intended, you will likely hear of something called a cycle. Many forms of steroids are cycled in regard to use. A testosterone cypionate cycle is one way to take a drug that has an ester (cypionate) attached to it. Buy Testosterone online here.
Testosterone Cypionate Cycle Results
The testosterone cypionate cycle is a common injectable for the treatment of hypogonadism. Most commercially produced forms of the hormone also have components known as esters attached to them to help regulate their absorption by the body. For example, injections often contain esters that define their active and half-life functions, such as that found with test cypionate.
The basic definition of a testosterone cypionate cycle, or any form of steroid cycle, is the use of the drug for a certain amount of time, followed by a rest period. The term cycling is more commonly found among bodybuilders and those using it to enhance muscle bulking capabilities, physical endurance, and stamina, and to lose weight or to maintain optimal ratios of lean muscle mass to fat.
Also Read: Testosterone Propionate Cycle 2022 | Ultimate Guide For Insane Results
In the bodybuilding world where anabolic steroids are common, a cycling plan is considered an effective way to achieve optimal results. Testosterone cypionate cycle results make it one of the best steroid cycles for bodybuilders because it can be used in both muscle bulking as well as cutting phases. It also has a reputation for enhancing athletic performance.
It should be noted that the use of injections such as testosterone cypionate cycle plans is not recommended by medical professionals, as injections are prescription only and classified as a Schedule III controlled substance. It is a powerful hormone, that can initiate a number of physical, emotional, and mental changes in the body depending on dosage, frequency of use, and when compounded with other drugs or steroids.
What is a typical cycling plan?
As mentioned, cycling is a method of using testosterone, often combined with other drugs, in a carefully regimented cycle for a certain amount of time, usually up to 12 weeks. Following that use, a rest period is recommended by not using any combinations of steroids or drugs in order to give the body a rest. Taking post-cycle therapy (PCT) is often done at this time.
Everybody is different, as are his or her experiences with cycling. Beginners attempting their first testosterone cypionate cycle may experience unexpected side effects and reactions if not careful. Check out the best cutting cycles here.
Testosterone Cypionate Dosage Cycle
One bodybuilding site recommends that beginners start with 400 mg to 500 mg of testosterone cypionate cycle once a week for 12 weeks. That dosage is divided into two separate injections of approximately 200 to 250 mg, for example, one early in the week, and the other several days later.
It can get a little complicated, especially because many bodybuilders also recommend taking other drugs to reduce the estrogenic side effects that are relatively common with testosterone injections.
Drugs that can reduce the risk of estrogenic effects are known as aromatase inhibitors. One such inhibitor is Arimidex (brand). A recommended (by bodybuilders) of 0.5 mg every other day is usually adequate, but many bodybuilders go beyond that and add short-term use of other drugs such as Anadrol, Dianabol (methandrostenolone), or even others to this cycling regimen.
Best Cypionate Cycle To Avoid Dangerous Side Effects
There is no doubt that men interested in finding out the best testosterone cypionate cycle can get information online, look at any number of bodybuilding or steroid websites and find very specific instructions for engaging in cycling. However, obtaining such drugs and combinations of steroids or aromatase inhibitors that can reduce the risk of side effects without a prescription also leaves individuals open to questionable ingredients, manufacturing standards, reduced efficacy, and most importantly, safety.
There is no shortage of former bodybuilders who learned the hard way that testosterone is powerful and can have a number of effects on the body. Age, general health and wellness, contributing medical factors such as conditions like diabetes, and even emotional and mental status can have an impact on how a body will react to a testosterone cypionate cycle dosage.
CLICK HERE TO BUY TESTOSTERONE ONLINE
The dangers associated with taking any product for which it is not prescribed or intended can have very detrimental effects. You may experience impressive results when using testosterone for muscle-building and bulking purposes, but those gains will likely disappear after you quit taking the drugs.
Use common sense when it comes to bodybuilding. While many swear by the testosterone cypionate cycle, with or without all the other components that are typically added to the regimen, changes in diet, the use of nutritional supplements that can boost levels naturally, and changes in exercise routines and habits may contribute to your goals more safely.
- Stang-Voss C, Appell HJ. Structural alterations of liver parenchyma induced by anabolic steroids. Int J Sports Med. 1981 May;2(2):101–105. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wright JE. Anabolic steroids and athletics. Exerc Sport Sci Rev. 1980;8:149–202. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bullock G, White AM, Worthington J. The effects of catabolic and anabolic steroids on amino acid incorporation by skeletal-muscle ribosomes. Biochem J. 1968 Jul;108(3):417–425. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Breuer CB, Florini JR. Amino acid incorporation into protein by cell-free systems from rat skeletal muscle. IV. Effects of animal age, androgens, and anabolic agents on activity of muscle ribosomes. Biochemistry. 1965 Aug;4(8):1544–1550. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Davidson JM, Levine S. Endocrine regulation of behavior. Annu Rev Physiol. 1972;34:375–408. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Doering CH, Kraemer HC, Brodie HK, Hamburg DA. A cycle of plasma testosterone in the human male. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1975 Mar;40(3):492–500. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Freed DL, Banks AJ, Longson D, Burley DM. Anabolic steroids in athletics: crossover double-blind trial on weightlifters. Br Med J. 1975 May 31;2(5969):471–473. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mellion MB. Anabolic steroids in athletics. Am Fam Physician. 1984 Jul;30(1):113–119. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wilson JD, Griffin JE. The use and misuse of androgens. Metabolism. 1980 Dec;29(12):1278–1295. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kuhl H, Braun J, Dericks-Tan JS, Taubert HD. The biological activity of dimeric testosterone, a new long-acting androgen, and testosterone cypionate cycle in the castrated male rat. Horm Res. 1979;10(5):252–267. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lamb DR. Anabolic steroids in athletics: how well do they work and how dangerous are they? Am J Sports Med. 1984 Jan-Feb;12(1):31–38. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hagerman FC, Jones-Witters P, Ranson R. The effects of anabolic steroid ingestion on serum enzyme and urine 17-ketosteroid levels. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 1975 Dec;15(4):287–295. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Johnson FL. The association of oral androgenic-anabolic steroids and life-threatening disease. Med Sci Sports. 1975 Winter;7(4):284–286. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Port RB, Petasnick JP, Ranniger K. Angiographic demonstration of hepatoma in association with Fanconi’s anemia. Am J Roentgenol Radium Ther Nucl Med. 1971 Sep;113(1):82–83. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Rogozin V. Metabolic effects of anabolic steroid on skeletal muscle. Med Sci Sports. 1979 Summer;11(2):160–163. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Westaby D, Ogle SJ, Paradinas FJ, Randell JB, Murray-Lyon IM. Liver damage from long-term methyltestosterone. Lancet. 1977 Aug 6;2(8032):262–263. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Falk H, Thomas LB, Popper H, Ishak KG. Hepatic angiosarcoma is associated with androgenic-anabolic steroids. Lancet. 1979 Nov 24;2(8152):1120–1123. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Overly WL, Dankoff JA, Wang BK, Singh UD. Androgens and hepatocellular carcinoma in an athlete. Ann Intern Med. 1984 Jan;100(1):158–159. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Haupt HA, Rovere GD. Anabolic steroids: a review of the literature. Am J Sports Med. 1984 Nov-Dec;12(6):469–484? [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hervey GR. Are athletes wrong about anabolic steroids? Br J Sports Med. 1975 Jul;9(2):74–77. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lucking MT. testosterone cypionate cycle. Special reference: sex hormones and their derivatives. Int J Sports Med. 1982 Feb;3 (Suppl 1):65–67. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Shephard RJ, Killinger D, Fried T. Responses to sustained use of the anabolic steroid. Br J Sports Med. 1977 Dec;11(4):170–173. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Paradinas FJ, Bull TB, Westaby D, Murray-Lyon IM. Hyperplasia and prolapse of hepatocytes into hepatic veins during long-term methyltestosterone therapy: possible relationships of these changes to the development of peliosis hepatis and liver tumors. Histopathology. 1977 Jul;1(4):225–246. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hervey GR, Hutchinson I, Knibbs AV, Burkinshaw L, Jones PR, Norgan NG, Levell MJ. “testosterone cypionate cycle” effects of methandienone in men undergoing athletic training. Lancet. 1976 Oct 2;2(7988):699–702. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Carraher RP. The induction and activity of sperm immobilizing antibody in rabbit cervicovaginal secretion. Contraception. 1977 Jan;15(1):15–23. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sweeney EC, Evans DJ. Hepatic lesions in patients treated with synthetic anabolic steroids. J Clin Pathol. 1976 Jul;29(7):626–633. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ryan AJ. Anabolic steroids are fool’s gold. Fed Proc. 1981 Oct;40(12):2682–2688. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]