Sustanon 250 pills or in any dosage form that is considered a synthetic or commercially created testosterone designed for the treatment of low testosterone levels (hypogonadism) in males. One of the most common forms of this prescription-only drug comes in Sustanon 250 pills.
Sustanon 250 is the trade name for this oil-based blend that contains four esters designed to provide one of the longest half-life and active life forms of testosterone on the market. Buy Testosterone online here.
Sustanon 250 Pills Review
Sustanon 250 pills contain four forms or compounds of testosterone esters:
- Propionate – 30 mg
- Phenylpropionate – 60 mg
- Isocaproate – 60 mg
- Decanoate – 100 mg
Each of the different esters attached to testosterone has varying half-lives. Any drug’s half-life is defined as the amount of time it takes that drug to lose approximately half of its strength in the blood, or in other terms, to be eliminated from the body.
Not only the drug itself affects the half-life of the substance, but so too does a person’s metabolism and the overall health of the person taking it.
Sustanon 250 Pills Half-Life
When it comes to the benefits or performance of the half-life of testosterone, a doctor may determine that half-life in two different ways. One is known as the limitation or biological half-life.
This method estimates the amount of time that it will take the drug to reduce its bioactivity by approximately 50% or half of its initial “value”.
The other method, plasma half-life, measures the amount of time it takes for the drug concentration in the bloodstream to be reduced by approximately half.
Why is the half-life important? Because once the half-life point of any drug is reached, the effects of that drug began to wear off. The longer the half-life of the drug, the longer it stays in the body, or conversely, takes the body to eliminate it.
That is one of the benefits associated with Sustanon 250 pills gains. The half-life of the active ingredients differs between short and long half-lives, making this form of testosterone one of the most popular because it requires fewer injections.
For example, the half-life of cypionate (another ester) is approximately 10 to 100 minutes with intramuscular injection, with unknown duration, while subcutaneous injections provide benefits for three to six months.
Testosterone cypionate and testosterone enanthate are long-acting solutions. Interestingly, topical forms of the hormone or transdermal products peak in two to four hours, but offer a half-life of 10 to 100 minutes as well, with a duration lasting approximately 2 hours after removal.
These drugs are available in intramuscular, subcutaneous, buccal, or oral forms, but all belong to the therapeutic class of hormone replacements and the pharmacologic class of androgens.
They are considered Class or Schedule III controlled substances due to their potential for misuse and abuse.
If you have been recommended for testosterone replacement therapy, talk to your doctor about different forms of treatment in addition to Sustanon 250 pills, which is known as an international drug available in the United States, the UK, Australia, and nearly two dozen other countries around the world.
Because of its potency, Sustanon 250 pills are not as commonly used as other forms today. Check out the best cutting cycles here.
Sustanon 250 Pills Side Effects
Any form of testosterone can contribute to side effects. The same applies to Sustanon 250 pills. When used illegally (without a prescription) and for purposes other than which it was designed (for medical conditions), side effects and adverse reactions may occur.
Unfortunately, a Sustanon 250 cycle happens to be one of the most popular forms of testosterone used by bodybuilders and athletes.
Among the most common side effects are caused by its ability to increase estrogen levels in men. While men do produce small amounts of estrogen, an imbalance of testosterone to estrogen can contribute to what is known as estrogenic side effects.
Some of the most common side effects caused by estrogenic properties of Sustanon 250 include:
- Gynecomastia (enlarged breast tissue development in men)
- Water retention
- High blood pressure
Sustanon 250 pills may also affect metabolic processes including cholesterol. Sustanon 250 does have the potential to raise low-density lipoprotein or LDL cholesterol, known as bad cholesterol which can contribute to the development of plaque in the arteries.
Another alarming side effect associated with higher levels of testosterone in the body includes shrinking testicles.
This is because when the body determines that adequate levels of testosterone are found in the blood, the production of the hormone in the Leydig cells of the testes declines.
This decline in production shrinks the testicles in a process known as testicular atrophy.
Many of the side effects associated with Organon Sustanon 250 mg for sale can be reversed with the use of other products that mitigate those negative side effects but be aware that taking Sustanon 250 or other types of injectable testosterone without the guidance of a physician long-term may also cause irreversible damage.
- Dimopoulou C et al . EMAS position statement: Testosterone replacement therapy in the aging maleâ€?. Maturitas. 2016 Feb;84:94-9. doi: 10.1016/j.maturitas.2015.11.003. Epub 2015 Nov 10. Review.
- Cui Y et al. The effect of 5Î±-reductase inhibitors on prostate growth in men receiving testosterone replacement therapy: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Int Urol Nephrol. 2013 Aug;45(4):979-87. DOI: 10.1007/s11255-013-0477-0. Epub 2013 Jun 1. Review.
- Rahman F et al . Non-classical actions of testosterone: an update. Trends Endocrinol Metab. 2007 Dec;18(10):371-8. Epub 2007 Nov 9. Review.
- Schooling CM et al. The effect of statins on testosterone in men and women, a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. BMC Med. 2013 Feb 28;11:57. DOI: 10.1186/1741-7015-11-57. Review.
- Lejeune H et al . [Hypoactive sexual desire and testosterone deficiency in men]. Prog Urol. 2013 Jul;23(9):621-8. doi: 10.1016/j.purol.2013.01.019. Epub 2013 Apr 4. Review. French.
- Cunningham GR. Testosterone and metabolic syndrome. Asian J Androl. 2015 Mar-Apr;17(2):192-6. doi: 10.4103/1008-682X.148068. Review.
- Renneboog B. [Andropause and testosterone deficiency: how to treat in 2012?]. Rev Med Brux. 2012 Sep;33(4):443-9. Review. French.
- Dabaja AA et al. The effect of hypogonadism and testosterone-enhancing therapy on alkaline phosphatase and bone mineral density. BJU Int. 2015 Mar;115(3):480-5. doi: 10.1111/bju.12870. Epub 2015 Jan 21.