Medix Pharma was at one point an online pharmacy.
It sold drugs and supplements that help athletes and bodybuilders gain muscle mass and cut fat.
There was an online anabolic androgenic steroid store with a dedicated website.
But at this point, it appears that the only place one can find information related to Medix Pharma is in the form of a Facebook page. Buy legal steroids online here.
Table of Contents
Medix Pharma Review
When the online pharmacy did exist it was easy to find a positive Medix Pharma review.
Nowadays the brand is almost impossible to find information on.
There are a few web forums of people asking whether it’s a reputable company, but the responses are all the same – people say they haven’t heard of it and to look elsewhere.
There is still contact information on the one page that may have been theirs, suggesting an address in Kashmir and a Gmail address, but the page seems to be rarely updated or maintained.
The name Medix Pharmacy still exists as a trademarked company.
From scraping together information we could find, it appears the company created their own blends and versions of popular anabolic steroids such as Medix-Bol (Dianabol), Medix-Var (Anavar), and Medix-Pharma HGH, or simply HGH.
These three steroids are quite popular for their desirable effects on athletes and bodybuilders.
Medix-Bol, or Dianabol, is easily one of the most popular anabolic steroids available today.
The drug was purely invented as a performance-enhancing drug and was widely used by the Soviet Union during the 1940s and 1950s.
Dianabol is available in several forms, but oral tablets are the most common.
The drug works through a very easy mechanism. When taking Dianabol, your body has enhanced protein synthesis. This means that the cells in your body are able to build proteins at an accelerated pace.
Additionally, Dianabol improves nitrogen retention. Muscles are made of about 16% nitrogen so the more the muscles have available to them, the easier it is to remain anabolic and thus build muscle mass.
This steroid is very popular because it builds muscle fast and it is not uncommon to see a gain of 20 or more pounds of muscle. For this reason, Medix-bol Dianabol was considered a “bulking” steroid used to put on mass.
While there are certainly more dangerous androgenic steroids available, Dianabol certainly has some adverse side effects. The drug can cause an elevated heart rate and increased blood pressure.
The drug can also negatively impact the liver and can quickly cause liver toxicity levels to increase resulting in liver disease or potential liver failure with extended use.
Another drug Medix Pharma carried was Medix-Var or Anavar.
This is a mild steroid that generally sides effects-free and safe for both men and women to take.
The drug is taken orally and is often considered a very mild anabolic-androgenic steroid. There are many benefits to this steroid, especially for athletes and bodybuilders.
First, the drug can be used to build muscle mass. While the drug is rather mild for men in this sense, women often see drastic changes with Anavar.
The drug can also be used for cutting fat. This is one of the best steroids for this purpose because it is able to burn fat at an accelerated rate.
One of the most troubling side effect of Anavar is the effect the drug can have on LDL cholesterol. When taking the drug it is quite common to see this measurable cholesterol spike.
Many men, in particular, have reported seeing LDL cholesterol increase by nearly 30%. Additionally, due to the nature of Anavar, this steroid can also be toxic to the liver.
It is not uncommon to see liver disease with the extended use of Anavar.
Lastly, Medix Pharma carried Medix HGH, which was another version of HGH. Human Growth Hormone was first developed in the 1950s and artificially produces the hormones that naturally occur in the body.
This drug is an injectable hormone and is very popular due to the amount of the drug that becomes bioavailable. After injecting, nearly 75% of the drug becomes available for the body to use.
The effects of HGH are stunning and athletes worldwide have been impressed with the drastic results.
The list of effects this hormone has on the body include increased energy, decreased fat tissue, an increased rate of recovery, increase muscle tissue growth, and increased tendon strength to name just a few benefits.
HGH is one of the safest hormones to take for both men and women. Unfortunately, though, there are some dangers when the drug is abused. Excess use of HGH can lead to insulin sensitivity or even diabetes.
One other possible side effect that occurs with HGH has to do with the method people use to take the drug. Because HGH is injected, often people can experience irritation at the site of the injection.
One way to alleviate this problem is to regularly change the site of injection to avoid regularly irritating the same point.
It is important to remember that any type of steroid is illegal without the proper prescription issued by a medical doctor.
There are, however, several alternative legal drugs and supplements that provide the same benefits and effects that steroids from companies like Medix Pharma do.
The online store, Crazy Bulk has many legal alternatives to help you achieve your athletic or bodybuilding goals.
Anvarol is a supplement that mimics the effects of Anavar and is perfect for increasing energy, strength, and cutting fat.
Also available is Clenbutrol. This is a legal supplement that can help cut fat while increasing muscle and enhancing performance.
Medix Select Metabo is a weight management formula for sale on Amazon for $39.95 plus $6.95 in shipping. The company also sells Somnacore for sleep, Prostate Revive to support normal prostate function, and many others.
Another option for legal alternative supplements available from Crazy Bulk is HGH-X2.
This dietary supplement is perfect for helping to increase lean mass and for aiding in recovery. This is an ideal supplement for athletes and a perfectly legal alternative to steroids.
So while you’ll have trouble finding information about Medix Pharma online, finding safer alternatives shouldn’t be a problem.
- Hayakawa M, Shimazaki Y, Tsushima T, Kato Y, Takano K, Chihara K, Shimatsu A, Irie M. Metabolic effects of 20-kilodalton human growth hormone (20K-hGH) for adults with growth hormone deficiency: results of an exploratory uncontrolled multicenter clinical trial of 20K-hGH. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2004 Apr;89(4):1562-71.
- Nass R, Pezzoli SS, Chapman IM, Patrie J, Hintz RL, Hartman ML, Thorner MO. IGF-I does not affect the net increase in GH release in response to arginine. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2002 Oct;283(4):E702-10.
- Sartorio A, Morpurgo P, Cappiello V, Agosti F, Marazzi N, Giordani C, Rigamonti AE, Muller EE, Spada A. Exercise-induced effects on growth hormone levels are associated with ghrelin changes only in presence of prolonged exercise bouts in male athletes. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2008 Mar;48(1):97-101.
- Weltman A, Weltman JY, Veldhuis JD, Hartman ML. Body composition, physical exercise, growth hormone and obesity. Eat Weight Disord. 2001 Sep;6(3 Suppl):28-37. Review.
- De Palo EF, Antonelli G, Gatti R, Chiappin S, Spinella P, Cappellin E. Effects of two different types of exercise on GH/IGF axis in athletes. Is the free/total IGF-I ratio a new investigative approach? Clin Chim Acta. 2008 Jan;387(1-2):71-4.
- Gibney J, Healy ML, Sönksen PH. The growth hormone/insulin-like growth factor-I axis in exercise and sport. Endocr Rev. 2007 Oct;28(6):603-24. Review.
- Kelly BN, Haverstick DM, Lee JK, Thorner MO, Vance ML, Xin W, Bruns DE. Circulating microRNA as a biomarker of human growth hormone administration to patients. Drug Test Anal. 2014 Mar;6(3):234-8. doi: 10.1002/dta.1469.
- Yang JY, Nam JH, Park H, Cha YS. Effects of resistance exercise and growth hormone administration at low doses on lipid metabolism in middle-aged female rats. Eur J Pharmacol. 2006 Jun 6;539(1-2):99-107.
- Godfrey RJ, Madgwick Z, Whyte GP. The exercise-induced growth hormone response in athletes. Sports Med. 2003;33(8):599-613. Review.
- Mendelson J. Human growth hormone: challenge to non-therapeutic and experimental use. Int J Risk Saf Med. 1993;4(1):61-70. doi: 10.3233/JRS-1993-4108.
- West DW, Phillips SM. Anabolic processes in human skeletal muscle: restoring the identities of growth hormone and testosterone. Phys Sportsmed. 2010 Oct;38(3):97-104. doi: 10.3810/psm.2010.10.1814. Review.
- Wideman L, Weltman JY, Hartman ML, Veldhuis JD, Weltman A. Growth hormone release during acute and chronic aerobic and resistance exercise: recent findings. Sports Med. 2002;32(15):987-1004. Review.