HGH Dosage Cycle
HGH, or human growth hormone, comes in a variety of forms, each with different dosage recommendations. A number of factors must always be taken into consideration when determining not only an adequate but safe HGH Dosage Cycle of any form of growth hormone whether it’s prescription or over-the-counter.
Know the difference between genuine and prescription-only growth hormone that typically comes in injection form, and over-the-counter HGH supplements or boosters that are designed to stimulate the production and secretion of growth hormone from the pituitary gland through nutritional support. Click here to buy HGH online now.
HGH Dosage Cycle For Bodybuilding
Growth hormone is manufactured and secreted by the pituitary gland, located in the brain. While the pituitary is one of the smallest glands in the body – about the size of a pea – it’s also incredibly powerful not only because of its production of growth hormone, but because it oversees the production and secretion of other hormone glands that make up the endocrine system.
The pituitary gland receives instructions to either increase or decrease levels of growth hormone from the hypothalamus, located above the pituitary gland.
The hypothalamus is responsible for the maintenance of a number of fluid and chemical balances in the body. It determines breath rate, heart rate, body temperature, body composition, and numerous other functions.
Growth hormone is responsible for many other functions than the mere growth of long bones that contribute to stature.
Growth hormone contributes to bone strength, the metabolism of fats and sugars in the body, and triggers the creation and synthesis of IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor) in the liver, which works in conjunction with growth hormone, responsible for the growth, replication, and rejuvenation of cells found throughout the body.
Growth Hormone Deficiencies
In the case where the hypothalamus or the pituitary gland is not functioning properly, a deficit of growth hormone (and other hormones) may occur. Growth hormone deficits in children and adults are often treated with HGH or growth hormone injections.
Determining HGH dosage for men for growth hormone treatments depends on what condition has caused the growth hormone deficiency or whether it is for bodybuilding purposes and muscle gain only. For example, a number of childhood or adult-related medical conditions and diseases can affect the production of growth hormones:
- Congenital defects that affect the development and function of the pituitary gland
- Autoimmune conditions (such as lymphocyte hypophysis)
- A disease of the hypothalamus or pituitary gland
- Radiation therapy is used to treat cancers (if the radiation treatment encompasses the areas of the brain involving the pituitary or hypothalamus)
- Injury or trauma to the brain
- Pituitary or hypothalamus tumors
Growth hormone production and secretions do decrease naturally as we age, as do many other hormones, including testosterone and estrogen. Most often, when a decrease in growth hormone is caused by natural aging processes, growth hormone therapy is generally not recommended. Find out more here.
Injectable HGH Dosage Cycle VS Supplements?
That’s because the HGH dosage cycle, even low doses, can contribute to a greater risk of potential side effects and adverse reactions than benefits. Because growth hormone levels rise and dip throughout the day and are impacted by other factors such as age, weight, exercise, and even sleep cycles, it’s not always easy to determine the right dosage that will meet your needs.
Numerous manufacturers of brand-name HGH products such as Kigtropin recommend HGH dosing based on their parameters for the treatment of diseases that have caused the growth deficit.
HGH injections contain synthetic growth hormone that is created in a laboratory. This form of exogenous growth hormone is identical in chemical structure to growth hormone manufactured in the pituitary gland.
An adult may start HGH Dosage Cycle with a dose of 0.2 mg a day depending on the condition. HGH dosage cycle recommendations for adults are determined as weight-based or non-weight-based, again depending on gender, age, and determined by the condition that led to the growth hormone deficiency in the first place.
Norditropin growth hormone treatments for children may range anywhere from 0.024 to 0.034 mg per kilogram per day, six to seven times weekly for pediatric growth hormone deficiency.
HGH supplements don’t contain growth hormone per se, but ingredients that can enhance or boost the production of growth hormone by the pituitary gland. High-quality HGH supplements should contain nutrients that provide nutritional support to the pituitary such as amino acids, vitamins, and minerals.
When taking HGH supplements, follow the instructions in regard to the Somatropin dosage found on the label. Consult with a physician or pharmacist to determine safety and efficacy, especially if you have already been diagnosed with a medical condition.
Growth hormone can provide numerous benefits for individuals with decreased growth hormone levels, but taking HGH Dosage Cycle in any form when growth hormone levels are already adequate can cause side effects and potential adverse reactions.
If you’ve been prescribed growth hormone therapy, or if you’re interested in nutritional HGH supplements, make sure that you understand how they work, taking the proper Kigtropin HGH Dosage Cycle based on your age, condition, and desired results, as well as potential safety issues.
- Dean H., Does the exogenous HGH Dosage Cycle improve athletic performance? Clin J Sport Med. 2002 Jul;12(4):250-3.
- Niess AM, Feherenbach E, Roecker K, Lehmann R, Opavsky L, Dickhuth HH. Individual differences in self-reported heat tolerance. Is there a link to the cardiocirculatory, thermoregulatory and hormonal response to endurance exercise in the heat? J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2003 Sep;43(3):386-92.
- Harridge SD, Velloso CP. IGF-I and GH: potential use in gene doping. Growth Horm IGF Res. 2009 Aug;19(4):378-82. DOI: 10.1016/j.ghir.2009.04.016. Review.
- Bosco C, Colli R, Bonomi R, von Duvillard SP, Viru A. Monitoring strength training: neuromuscular and hormonal profile. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2000 Jan;32(1):202-8.
- Haugh JM. The mathematical model of human growth hormone (HGH Dosage Cycle)-stimulated cell proliferation explains the efficacy of hGH variants as receptor agonists or antagonists. Biotechnol Prog. 2004 Sep-Oct;20(5):1337-44.
- Yang JY, Nam JH, Park H, Cha YS. Effects of resistance exercise and growth hormone administration at low doses on lipid metabolism in middle-aged female rats. Eur J Pharmacol. 2006 Jun 6;539(1-2):99-107.
- Phillips SM. Protein requirements and supplementation in strength sports. Nutrition. 2004 Jul-Aug;20(7-8):689-95. Review.
- Root AW, Root MJ. Clinical pharmacology of human growth hormone and its secretagogues. Curr Drug Targets Immune Endocr Metabol Disord. 2002 Apr;2(1):27-52. Review.
- Sartorio A, Agosti F, Patrizi A, Compri E, Muller EE, Cella SG, Rigamonti AE. Growth hormone response induced by a respiratory muscle endurance training in healthy subjects. Horm Metab Res. 2012 Apr;44(4):319-24. DOI: 10.1055/s-0031-1301303.
- Galy O, Chamari K, Peyreigne C, Mercier J, Hue O. Sequential exercise in triathletes: variations in GH and water loss. PLoS One. 2014 Apr 24;9(4):e96145. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0096145.