Dianabol Side Effects
Regardless of what bodybuilders think of government regulations, Dianabol side effects are very real and should not be ignored.
Dianabol, or D-bol as it’s more commonly known in bodybuilding circles, happens to be one of the most popular and illegally used synthetic anabolic androgenic steroids today.
It’s a controlled substance, classified as a Schedule III drug by the FDA and other corporate government organizations domestically and abroad for its potential to be abused, misused, and overused.
Any drug put into the body that can affect endocrine, metabolic, musculoskeletal, and major organ function should be carefully researched and understood by users. Click here to visit our recommended supplier.
Common Dianabol Side Effects
Dianabol side effects are no joking matter.
In women, Dianabol can cause virilizing effects such as overgrowth of facial and body hair, a deeper voice, clitoromegaly, and interruption of normal menstruation cycles, and sometimes cause it to stop altogether (amenorrhea).
Men can experience testicular atrophy and decreased sperm production. Men and women may face possible kidney damage, liver toxicity, and of course, the psychological impact that anabolic androgenic steroids have on the human psyche.
Dianabol is known by dozens of names including methandienone and methandrostenolone, plus others depending on the pharmaceutical company, drug manufacturer, and country of origin.
It is a laboratory developed (synthetic) anabolic steroid that is defined as a variation of testosterone.
Testosterone is a male hormone responsible for the development and maintenance of male sex characteristics including strength, muscle development, body composition, sexual development, sperm maturation, and other effects including the amount of facial and body hair growth.
Because Dianabol is a synthetic anabolic steroid that mimics the effects of testosterone, it also has potent androgenic properties.
Androgens are defined as male sex hormones that, like testosterone, promote male characteristics.
Muscle Building Effects
Dianabol, like testosterone, promotes the growth of muscles and the mass and strength of those muscles due to its anabolic (tissue building) properties.
Dianabol is also preferred by bodybuilders due to its potential to reduce destruction or damage to muscle cells and tissues (catabolism).
So, Dianabol is popular for not only its ability to enhance strengthening efforts, but through the maintenance of nitrogen balance in muscles, it can help to reduce and sometimes even reverse catabolic effects.
This all sounds good, as this is what bodybuilders and athletes are looking for, but it’s always beneficial to research as much as possible about the negative as well as positive effects when it comes to any drug you put into their body – especially when hormone levels are already adequate.
Naturally, when it comes to Dianabol research, many of the studies and cases reported in medical and scientific journals have been either performed on animals or are the result of unexpected Dianabol side effects or complications when used in humans.
How To Use Dianabol
In medical environments, therapeutic use of Dianabol is not as common as it used to be due to the development of newer, safer drugs in the treatment of medical conditions.
It’s more commonly used today in veterinary environments to aid in healing following surgeries, or in the treatment of burn patients including skin grafting.
It is undergoing further study in its ability to provide the same benefits for humans – such studies have been performed since the mid-1960s.
In the early 1980s, it was determined that the use of methandienone/Dianabol did not induce significant results in athletic men in regard to improving body composition or performance, even at doses of 100 mg daily for six weeks.
In spite of increases in body weight, muscle size, and nitrogen retention, the result was determined to produce “phosphate poor and nitrogen-rich substance” otherwise deemed as non-normal muscle.
Potential Dianabol side effects are often enough to sway beginning bodybuilders and athletes looking for safe performance and muscle gains to turn to steroid alternatives, but experienced bodybuilders often scoff at the potential for side effects.
They often claim that when used responsibly, and in combination with other drugs that help to reduce the potential for side effects, that Dianabol is relatively safe.
Dianabol is available in 2.5 mg and 5 mg oral tablets. A number of bodybuilding websites provide dosage recommendations for cycles and may start out at a suggested dose of 40 mg Dianabol daily in a regimen lasting four to five weeks.
Other drugs including testosterone and aromatase inhibitors are often stacked or combined with Dianabol to reduce the potential for increased levels of estrogen. Anti-prolactin and reductase inhibitors are also recommended in a Dianabol cycle.
Users must accept that the more drugs taken, the increased potential for side effects related to those other drugs.
Be aware of the potential for Dianabol side effects. Do your homework. Research bodybuilding and scientific and medical websites for information.
Often, potential side effects and adverse reactions are not worth the temporary gains achieved through anabolic androgenic steroid use.
Legal Alternative Of Dianabol
Overall Rating: 9.54
- 100% legal with no prescription required
- Fast muscle gains & strength increases
- Boosts nitrogen retention & energy
- Backed by reviews & testimonials
- Free international shipping & moneyback guarantee
- Not ideal for fat loss or females
- Only available to buy online
- Contains soy and gelatin capsules
D-BAL Before And After Pictures
- IZUMRUDOVA ZL. [METHANDROSTENOLONE]. Med Prom SSSR. 1964 Jun.
- Chesnut CH 3rd. Effect of methandrostenolone on postmenopausal bone wasting as assessed by changes in total bone mineral mass. Metabolism. 1977 Mar.
- PETERSEN KE. [Intrahepatic biliary stasis and jaundice during treatment with methyltestosterone and methandrostenolone (Dianabol)]. Ugeskr Laeger. 1963 Mar 22.
- Krylov IuF. [Metabolic products of methandrostenolone in the body of white rats studied by high-performance liquid chromatography]. Farmakol Toksikol. 1988 Mar-Apr.
- Jones CR. Decrease in hydroxyproline excretion in a patient with Marfan’s syndrome after methandrostenolone therapy. JAMA. 1969 Mar 17.
- SHEPPARD H. METABOLISM OF THE ACCESSORY SEX ORGANS OF THE IMMATURE MALE RAT: CHANGES IN NUCLEIC ACID COMPOSITION AND UPTAKE OF THYMIDINE-3-H INDUCED BY CASTRATION AND METHANDROSTENOLONE. Biochem Pharmacol. 1965 Jan 1.
- Butterfield AG. Combined assay, identification, and foreign related steroids test for methandrostenolone by high-speed liquid chromatography. J Pharm Sci. 1975 Mar.