What is Clenbuterol gel? How does it work? Is it effective? What about side effects?
These are just a few questions often asked about Clenbuterol in general, but also apply to its several different forms.
Clenbuterol gel is used by bodybuilders for its fat-burning effects, increased oxygen intake, and some for muscle building.
Understand how Clenbuterol is used for medical treatments and whether such use is beneficial for physique improving results or physical performance enhancement. Click here to visit our recommended supplier.
What Is Clenbuterol Gel
Clenbuterol is a sympathomimetic amine. It’s not an anabolic androgenic steroid. It’s not a weight-loss drug.
It’s a bronchodilator. Bronchodilators are a type of medicine that influences airway passages in the lungs.
Clenbuterol gel influences the sympathetic or autonomic nervous system in regard to a number of functions and activities over which a person has no control.
It acts as a trigger for the release of adrenergic transmitters that promote the relaxation of smooth muscle tissue.
Clenbuterol acts as a beta-2 (?2) adrenergic receptor and as such interacts with a number of neurotransmitters, hormones, and physiological processes involved in triggering the relaxation of smooth muscle tissues such as those found in the airways of the lungs.
Most commonly used as a dilating medication that widens airways that are constricted due to asthmatic or lung condition spasm or constriction, Clenbuterol increases oxygen intake.
Good oxygenation can aid in the synthesis of numerous cells in the body, increase endurance and stamina, and is invaluable and necessary for every function of the body.
While bodybuilders covet such benefits, Clenbuterol gel is not the end-all to improved physique nor weight loss.
Clenbuterol Gel For Weight Loss
Clenbuterol has a positive impact on weight loss.
While it does contain some thermogenic or fat burning capabilities, they are not truly significant as opposed to the risks of Clenbuterol usage if misused.
The drug works best on individuals who already maintain a lean physique and low-fat levels.
It is not effective for someone who is overweight or obese who is seeking to lose significant weight without making lifestyle changes
Even so, bodybuilders like to incorporate the use of Clenbuterol gel (and other forms of the drug) into their routines to enhance that ‘hard body’ look and to drop those last few pounds prior to a competition or athletic event.
It may produce a short-lived burst of thermogenesis, but claims that it will burn fat without any effort on the part of the user are incorrect.
What Does Clenbuterol Gel Do?
One of the most common forms of Clenbuterol gel is the brand Oralject Clair Gel. Before even considering the use of Clenbuterol gel, be aware of what it’s designed for and how it behaves in the body.
The genuine description of Oral or injectable and Clen Gel? It’s an oral bronchodilator agent for horses.
While it’s not uncommon to find bodybuilders using prescription-strength drugs for nonmedical reasons to accelerate physical enhancement benefits, such use of drugs meant for animals deserves careful consideration.
Side effects of nonmedical usage, especially when the body doesn’t need it, can be quite alarming. Individuals incorporating any type of Clenbuterol gel, tablet, or spray or inhalant use should be approached with caution.
Side Effects Of Clenbuterol Gel
Clenbuterol in any form can be found among substances under drug and chemical watch hazard lists around the world. The product is designed to treat respiratory conditions in horses, not people.
Though Oralject is designed for use on horses, other forms of Clenbuterol are used in medical respiratory treatments around the world – both human and animal.
The drug has been discontinued for medical usage in humans in the US, although it can still be found in veterinary care environments.
Side effects associated with Clenbuterol gel are similar to the side effects associated with other forms of the drug. The most common include:
- a jittery feeling, often noticed as fine muscle tremors of the hands
- increased sense of anxiety or nervousness
Overuse of Clenbuterol gel and other forms of the substance can be quite severe and result in a potential long-term negative impact on body organs and entire body systems.
The most concerning is the effect of Clenbuterol on the cardiovascular system.
Clenbuterol has been known to trigger:
- Arrhythmia (irregular and/or uneven heartbeat) – a fluttering can be an indication of a serious and life-threatening situation
- Tachycardia (accelerated heart rate)
- Peripheral vasodilation – because Clenbuterol impacts and triggers dilation of smooth muscle tissues found in vessel linings such as those of the airways, it can also influence the smooth muscle tissues in blood vessels. Dilation of peripheral or lower limb vessels can contribute to a sudden decrease in blood pressure, which can be life-threatening.
The longer the heart beats in an abnormal fashion, the increased risk of serious heart damage.
Before using Clenbuterol gel, take the time to learn more about the drug, its perceived benefits, and its very real yet often minimized side effects.
Clenbuterol Gel Dosage
There is a lot of difference between clen tablets and clenbuterol Gel because of their compositions. the tablet comes in dosages of mcg whereas gels in ml.
Clenbuterol’s Beginners dosage is 20mcg and 1ml of Clenbuterol Gel is equal to 200mcg.
If you are starting with 25 mcg, you will require 1/8 ml.
Clenbuterol Gel For Sale
You can find Clenbuterol Gel for sale on the internet easily these days, although the use of any form of clen is not 100% safe.
I personally recommend Crazy Bulk Clenbutrol which is a legal and safe alternative to clenbuterol, consumers over the years have benefited from the effects of clenbutrol.
Although Crazy Bulk Clenbutrol is in oral form, I feel it is much better than clenbuterol gel because of its effectiveness and efficiency. Now you can buy Clenbutrol at a special discount of Buy 2 Get 1 Free => Please Visit Offical Website Here
- Guddat S. Clenbuterol – regional food contamination a possible source for inadvertent doping in sports. Drug Test Anal. 2012 Jun.
- Yang S. Detection of clenbuterol at trace levels in doping analysis using different gas chromatographic-mass spectrometric techniques. J Chromatogr Sci. 2013 May-Jun.
- Ke Y. Acute clenbuterol induces hypotension. Cardiovasc Toxicol. 2013 Mar.
- Read JR. Effect of prolonged administration of clenbuterol on airway reactivity and sweating in horses with inflammatory airway disease. Am J Vet Res. 2012 Jan.
- Guo P. Development of molecular imprinted column-on line-two dimensional liquid chromatography for selective determination of clenbuterol residues in biological samples. Food Chem. 2017 Feb 15.
- Benek B. The effects of clenbuterol on cerebral vasospasm in an experimental rat model of subarachnoid hemorrhage. Acta Neurol Belg. 2011 Sep.
- Ou-Yang WX. [Clinical features and treatment of acute clenbuterol poisoning in children]. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi. 2013 Oct.
- Sato S. Adaptive effects of the beta2-agonist clenbuterol on expression of beta2-adrenoceptor mRNA in rat fast-twitch fiber-rich muscles. J Physiol Sci. 2010 Mar.