Is there a Clenbuterol dosage that’s safe yet effective? Even in medically supervised scenarios, Clenbuterol can contribute to a number of side effects.
When used without a prescription with no physician oversight, the potential for side effects increases.
Bodybuilders and athletes often incorporate Clenbuterol into their drug or supplement regimens in order to enhance benefits.
When used very carefully and following the medically recommended dosage, Clenbuterol may provide positive results for medical patients.
When used for non-medical purposes, the benefits may be quite a bit lower than a person might expect. Click here to visit our recommended supplier.
Safe use of Clenbuterol
Bodybuilders and athletes often take prescription-strength drugs to enhance their physical performance enhancement or bodybuilding efforts.
Among them include:
- Testosterone (or other forms of synthetic anabolic-androgenic steroids)
- Human growth hormone (HGH)
- Insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1)
- Fat burners
In most cases, each of these substances is prescription only.
Clenbuterol continues to be one of the most abused drugs in a bodybuilder’s arsenal – even though it’s not an anabolic androgenic steroid.
What exactly is Clenbuterol? It’s medically defined as a sympathomimetic amine.
his type of drug has an influence and impact on the body’s sympathetic/autonomic body functions. Such functions include:
- heart rate
Clenbuterol is mainly used as a component found in bronchodilator medications. Its main function is to relax or dilate the smooth muscle tissues that line the airways of the lungs.
Clenbuterol may be prescribed for the treatment of lung disorders including asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
It is not prescribed in the United States due to the potential for damaging side effects, but it is manufactured and used in other countries around the world including those of South America, Asia, and South Africa, among others.
How does Clenbuterol work for athletes?
Because of its ability to relax the airways, bodybuilders use Clenbuterol in a number of dosages ranges to increase oxygen intake. Muscles require oxygen for growth, development, and endurance.
The drug is often also used as a fat burner due to its thermogenic properties.
Professional and non-professional bodybuilders and athletes – or even though seeking fast weight loss – should note that the fat-burning capability of Clenbuterol is minimal and is typically only effective on individuals with an already lean body mass.
Finally, because of its involvement in metabolism and energy production, bodybuilders may incorporate Clenbuterol into their routines for muscle mass gains.
Even high levels of Clenbuterol will not provide significant results. More effective results can be found with anabolic androgenic steroids such as testosterone for muscle building.
High doses of Clenbuterol can, however, cause significant side effects.
The same applies to its fat-burning potential. Individuals using it as a weight-loss drug will likely end up being disappointed.
While Clenbuterol may be most effective in improving oxygen intake, a person with normal lung function may end up causing damage to their body due to the side effects of Clenbuterol.
Is there a safe Clenbuterol dosage?
Putting something into your body that it doesn’t need can negatively impact body activities and functions. The same applies to Clenbuterol. A person would have to take higher than recommended, and often dangerous levels, to achieve significant benefits from its use, so approach with caution.
Medical recommendations for Clenbuterol dosage in the treatment of a medical issue is approximately 20 mcg a day. Anything over that can increase the risk of side effects.
Bodybuilders often take as much as 160 mcg a day!
Even individuals on a relatively low Clenbuterol dosage and under medical supervision experienced side effects. That’s why drug use should be carefully monitored by a physician.
Watch for side effects when it comes to any Clenbuterol dosage, especially overuse and misuse. Some of the most common include:
- an irregular heartbeat
- faster than normal/accelerated heart rate
- fine muscle tremors/”the jitters”
- increased respiratory rate
Even a relatively low Clenbuterol dosage can contribute to even more serious side effects including atrial fibrillation. Every person can have different reactions to the drug.
Another serious side effect is rhabdomyolysis – one report defines an individual using the drug for only a few days.
Rhabdomyolysis defines direct or indirect muscle injury. When damaged skeletal muscle breaks down faster than otherwise normal, it can produce a number of symptoms including:
- muscle pain
When coupled with extreme exercise, the use of Clenbuterol can exacerbate such conditions. Any Clenbuterol dosage should be carefully considered by professional and amateur athletes prior to use.
Every person reacts differently to different substances and the same applies to Clenbuterol. Those using Clenbuterol for weight loss should be aware that it won’t work on its own.
Adequate exercise, an appropriate and nutritious diet, and an appropriate intake of calories, proteins, carbohydrates, and fats – and exercise – are required.
No one expects a problem, especially with a low Clenbuterol dosage, but it does happen.
- 100% legal with no prescription required
- Rapidly burns fat for a ripped physique
- Improve the muscle-to-body fat ratio
- Enhance your stamina & energy levels
- Free international shipping & money-back guarantee
- Must be cycled on and off
- Stimulant-like side effects at high doses
- Can cause insomnia if taken at night
- Only available to buy online
- Parr MK. Analytical methods for the detection of clenbuterol. Bioanalysis. 2009 May.
- Douillard A. Calpastatin overexpression in the skeletal muscle of mice prevents clenbuterol-induced muscle hypertrophy and phenotypic shift. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 2012 Apr.
- Lara-Pezzi E. A gene expression profile of the myocardial response to clenbuterol. J Cardiovasc Transl Res. 2009 Jun.
- Cao H. Coupling purification and in situ immobilization process of monoclonal antibodies to clenbuterol for immunosensor application. Anal Biochem. 2015 May 1.
- Head SI. Acute inhibitory effects of clenbuterol on force. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 2011 Sep.
- Sirvent P. Effects of chronic administration of clenbuterol on contractile properties and calcium homeostasis in rat extensor digitorum longus muscle. PLoS One. 2014 Jun 27.