Clenbuterol Cycle Guide
Clenbuterol is our pick for the best fat burner to use in a cutting cycle or for women who want to lose weight. It can protect lean muscle gains and give you an intense surge of energy for intense workouts. Learn more.
Creating a Clenbuterol cycle is, more often than not, a matter of personal preference.
Potential users wishing to incorporate Clenbuterol into their athletic or bodybuilding routines often use Clenbuterol toward the middle or the end of a cutting or bulking cycle.
Before creating your own Clenbuterol cycle, take the time to learn a little bit about the drug, how it is used in medical environments, and what it might potentially do for athletes and bodybuilders.
Clen Cycle For Beginners
Clenbuterol is classified as a sympathomimetic amine. It is not an anabolic androgenic steroid.
In the medical community, it is used as a decongestant/bronchodilator, which enhances lung function and oxygenation potential.
It is not medically recommended as a weight-loss drug but has been adopted as one by many athletes, bodybuilders, and celebrities.
Clenbuterol is intended to be used, medically at least, for individuals experiencing lung issues that cause difficulty breathing such as:
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- some situations involving chronic bronchitis
- maybe used in the treatment of emphysema
The main function of Clenbuterol is to trigger the airway tubes inside the lungs to relax. This relaxation facilitates wider passages and increased oxygen intake.
What happens if you’re not suffering from asthma or another lung condition which causes spasms or constriction of those airways?
What if a person with normal lung function uses a bronchodilator like Clenbuterol to enhance athletic performance?
Clenbuterol Cycle Usage
It is not recommended for anyone to take a drug or substance that the body doesn’t need. The same applies to Clenbuterol.
Because it’s a sympathomimetic amine, Clenbuterol can have an impact on the sympathetic/autonomic nervous system.
Autonomic or automatic functions in the body that we can’t control include:
- respiratory rate
- heart rate
- liver functions
Bodybuilders often develop a Clenbuterol cycle to improve cardiovascular function, boost metabolism, and increase oxygen flow to muscles, but is it really necessary?
Bodybuilders and athletes are divided in this regard. Some believe that it’s quite effective used toward the mid-cycle or at the end of the cycle or as post-cycle therapy, while others feel it’s useless.
Though Clenbuterol may provide some benefits in improving oxygen intake and in muscle tissue building due to its involvement in the creation of energy (metabolism), it can contribute to a few pounds of weight loss.
Even so, these benefits are not significant. It’s often more effective on a person who is already extremely fit.
Clenbuterol Only Cycle
Accessing a number of bodybuilding website forum board discussions, potential users of Clenbuterol will find options on how and when to use Clenbuterol. Some may be effective, others not so much.
Clenbuterol cycle usage can vary from a two-day on/two-day off cycle to two weeks on/two weeks off cycle.
Or anywhere in between, depending on personal preferences, desired results, and possible side effects.
Dosage recommendations can also vary. The shorter cycles tend to incorporate higher dosages of Clenbuterol than longer ones.
It is recommended that anyone incorporating a Clenbuterol cycle into their routines start at the lower dosages to determine how the body reacts to it.
For example, a starting dose averages 20 mcg to 40 mcg daily.
Some bodybuilding websites recommend a Clenbuterol cycle that gradually increases the micrograms dosage of Clenbuterol up to 140 to 160 mcg a day.
The higher the dosage, the increased risk of side effects and adverse reactions.
Be aware that benefits, results, and side effects can differ among individuals taking the same microgram dosage on a daily basis. A number of factors can influence either results or side effects including but not limited to:
- weight and height
- overall body composition (leaner muscle-to-fat ratios)
When it comes to developing a Clenbuterol cycle, also be aware that the benefits are only temporary. When the Clenbuterol is discontinued, metabolism will most often return to its normal rate.
Clenbuterol, due to its effect on the sympathetic nervous system, can contribute to a number of undesirable and often dangerous side effects.
Clenbuterol Cycle Side Effects
Some people are sensitive to Clenbuterol and can experience side effects even at low dosages.
Patients taking Clenbuterol under a doctor’s supervision also experience side effects at relatively low doses. It all depends on individual reactions.
- accelerated heart rate
- irregular heart rate
- increased respiration
- increase in anxiety/jitteriness
Clenbuterol cycle use is not recommended for everyone. For many, slow and steady implementations and increasing increments over time may encourage the body to become used to Clenbuterol.
Always remember that putting something into the body that it doesn’t need can throw a number of activities and functions out of whack.
A person doesn’t have to employ a Clenbuterol cycle over a long period of time to experience a negative impact. When balanced against the minimal benefits, most feel that it’s not worth the risk.
Before developing your own Clenbuterol cycle following recommendations found online, do your homework.
Information provided by: https://supplementoo.com/
Clenbuterol Alternative Recommendation
- 100% legal with no prescription required
- Rapidly burns fat for a ripped physique
- Improve the muscle-to-body fat ratio
- Enhance your stamina & energy levels
- Free international shipping & moneyback guarantee
- Must be cycled on and off
- Stimulant-like side effects at high doses
- Can cause insomnia if taken at night
- Only available to buy online
- Jing X. Rapid and sensitive determination of clenbuterol in porcine muscle and swine urine using a fluorescent probe. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2015 Feb 5.
- Wingert WE. Detection of clenbuterol in heroin users in twelve postmortem cases at the Philadelphia medical examiner’s office. J Anal Toxicol. 2008 Sep.
- Ye D. Rapid Determination of Clenbuterol in Pork by Direct Immersion Solid-Phase Microextraction Coupled with Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry. J Chromatogr Sci. 2016 Feb.
- Thompson JA. Clenbuterol toxicosis in three Quarter Horse racehorses after administration of a compounded product. J Am Vet Med Assoc. 2011 Sep 15.
- Soppa GK. Role and possible mechanisms of clenbuterol in enhancing reverse remodeling during mechanical unloading in murine heart failure. Cardiovasc Res. 2008 Mar 1.
- Shimamoto S. Clenbuterol changes phosphorylated FOXO1 localization and decreases protein degradation in the sartorius muscle of neonatal chicks. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2016 Aug.