Table of Contents
What are the Best SARMs for Bulking?
Best SARMs for bulking are a gem and the unrivaled holy grail of workout supplements. These compounds have completely changed the fitness game.
Since their introduction in the industry, SARMS for bulking or selective androgen receptor modulators have helped hundreds of athletes achieve insane results in unbelievable time records.
The best part? These compounds produce all these results without exposing their users to any severe adverse reactions. This has seen the supplements grow extremely popular with everyone trying to get a share of what the incredible pills have to offer.
We all know that there are different fitness goals and depending on your specific objective you will be able to find the best SARM that’ll work for you. In this review, we will be discussing the best SARMs for bulking.
We will tell you the full length of the potential benefits that you can expect from these SARMs for bulking, how they work to achieve the said benefits, and the potential side effects that you might want to look out for.
Before jumping into the specific compounds, there are a few things that we need to highlight. The first and most important is that SARMs for bulking alone is never going to give you the explosive results that you see with other advanced bodybuilders.
To get the best results during your SARMs bulking cycle, you need to make sure that you follow a strict diet.
Dieting during the SARMs cycle is a whole topic on its own but just to give you a brief overview of what it covers is you need to maintain a high protein intake.
Experts recommend that you should take at least 1g of protein for every pound of body weight. Secondly, always try and take some carbs after each of your workouts. These enhance the performance of the SARMs helping you to gain even more muscles.
Finally, water intake should be kept at one gallon per day! Yes, this may sound too much, but it’s what every experienced bodybuilder has had to do to get the sort of muscles you see on them.
Don’t worry though because after a few weeks of this diet you will perfectly blend into the routine and it’ll no longer feel like too much work.
Also Read: Best SARMs For Cutting | List Of Top 3
Why Choose Best Bulking SARMs
Another crucial thing you must adhere to is a strict training routine. When it comes to serious bulking, dieting, and SARMs for bulking alone, however powerful they may be, are never going to cut it.
You’ll have to look for a rigorous training routine that puts you in the gym at least three days every week to six days a week if you can manage. Even more important than the days you spend in the gym is staying consistent.
Consistency builds a habit that helps your body to continuously develop new muscles resulting in the incredible gains that you want.
If you are going to stick to say Monday through to Friday or Saturday as your training days, then always makes sure that you stick to that routine. If you are going to be working out in the morning or evening, make sure that you do so every day.
3 Best SARMs For Bulking
Without further ado, here are the best SARMs for bulking:
Ligandrol is a potent compound that can hardly be compared to any other SARM out there when we are talking bulking. The dosages used alone will help you see just how potent it is. This is because you only require 3-5mg per day to get the sort of results that will demand over 20mg of the other SARMs in the market.
The exact dosage that one should use depends on various factors among which is tolerance and weight.
Ligandrol cycles are a bit longer compared to most other SARMs. Bodybuilders are advised to take this compound for 8 to 10 weeks before going for a break.
Ligandrol works by improving protein synthesis, blood flow, and glycogen storage. This results in bigger pumps that will help grow your muscles drastically.
The improved blood flow will also ensure that your body cells are receiving lots of oxygen and other nutrients leading to faster recovery time and extended workout sessions.
Something that we all love about Ligandrol is that it doesn’t require any PCT. This compound isn’t suppressive in nature and hence unless you are experiencing severe testosterone deficiency you have no business going through a post-cycle therapy session. You can instead, go on a regular break before resuming your next LGD-4033 cycle.
One issue linked to this supplement is water retention. This is perhaps the only downside that you will experience when using this compound. The water retention may cause you to lose some weight when taking a break from the SARM.
Using LGD-4033 has been associated with at least 2 pounds of muscle gain per week in the early stages of taking the supplement. You will also be delighted to know that Ligandrol is among the most affordable SARMs in the market.
Ostarine is the most versatile SARM available today. With this compound, you can expect all sorts of bodybuilding benefits from bulking all the way to cutting.
The SARM also helps with improving bone density, and this is why it was also used to treat people with muscle wasting and bone degeneration issues.
Ostarine is also highly anabolic meaning that it influences the levels of vital hormones in your body including testosterone and estrogen.
This is an advantage in that it helps to increase muscle gain and also makes the supplement work pretty fast. On the other hand, by increasing estrogen levels, users have to go through PCT to restore normal hormonal levels.
For bulking, you should take between 25 to 36mg of Ostarine per day. This compound has a long half-life of about 24 hours, and hence you should never take it more than once per day.
Ostarine cycles are also a lot shorter. You should take this SARM for 4-6 weeks. Due to its anabolic nature, users should never take the supplement for more than 7 weeks.
You should never have to deal with any adverse reactions if you take this compound as prescribed. Overdoing it can result in blurred vision, testosterone suppression among other complications.
YK-11 is the perfect choice for people who want to gain muscles without interfering with their hormone levels.
This compound works as a Myostatin inhibitor. Myostatin is a myokine protein that is used to prevent muscle growth.
With the protein’s presence in your body, you will never achieve your full potential in gaining muscles. YK-11 helps to get rid of this hindrance by inhibiting the actions of the protein-making sure that each of your workouts counts.
YK-11 is also very popular because of its insane potency which explains why users are advised never to take more than 20mg of the compound daily.
With this SARM, you can expect wild results within a short time. This is why the compound is only recommended to serious bodybuilders who are looking for drastic results.
The fact that this SARM doesn’t interfere with your hormonal levels also means that it can be stacked alongside other compounds for even better and faster results. YK-11 with LGD-4033 is perhaps the most popular bulking stack out there.
YK-11 is very friendly to the body. You are never going to experience any gyno, hair loss, or other gross side effects when using the compound. You shouldn’t witness any side effects when using this supplement especially if you stick to the recommended dosage.
SARMs for bulking has been a complete game-changer in the fitness arena. With the above compounds, you can expect to gain lots of lean muscle mass in a period of 4 weeks or less.
Even better, some of these compounds will boost your bone density which in turn will help support the developing muscles while others will reduce body fat to pave the way for the increased muscle mass.
You can choose one of the above best SARMs for bulking, or you can stack two of them like say LGD-4033 and YK-11, in particular dosages for faster results. Either way, with the above SARMs for bulking you are guaranteed insane bulking results.
- Schmidt A, Kimmel DB, Bai C, Scafonas A, Rutledge SJ, Vogel RL, et al. Discovery of the selective androgen receptor modulator MK-0773 using a rational development strategy based on differential transcriptional requirements for androgenic anabolism versus reproductive physiology. J Biol Chem 2010;285:17054–64. doi:10.1074/jbc.M109.099002. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kohn TP, Louis MR, Pickett SM, Lindgren MC, Kohn JR, Pastuszak AW, et al. Age and duration of testosterone therapy predict time to return of sperm count after human chorionic gonadotropin therapy. Fertil Steril 2017;107:351–357.e1. doi:10.1016/j.fertnstert.2016.10.004. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jones A, Chen J, Hwang DJ, Miller DD, Dalton JT. Preclinical characterization of a (S)-N-(4-Cyano-3-trifluoromethyl-phenyl)- 3-(3-fluoro, 4-chlorophenoxy)-2-hydroxy-2-methyl-propanamide: A selective androgen receptor modulator for hormonal male contraception. Endocrinology 2009;150:385–95. doi:10.1210/en.2008-0674. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Poutiainen PK, Huhtala T, Jääskeläinen T, Petsalo A, Küblbeck J, Kaikkonen S, et al. Preclinical pharmacology of FL442, a novel nonsteroidal androgen receptor modulator. Mol Cell Endocrinol 2014;387:8–18. doi:10.1016/j.mce.2014.02.008. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Schmidt A, Meissner RS, Gentile MA, Chisamore MJ, Opas EE, Scafonas A, et al. Identification of an anabolic selective androgen receptor modulator that actively induces death of androgen-independent prostate cancer cells. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 2014;143:29–39. doi:10.1016/j.jsbmb.2014.02.005. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang J, Wu Z, Wu D, Darby MV., Hong SS, Miller DD, et al. Pharmacokinetics, biodistribution and metabolism of a novel selective androgen receptor modulator designed for prostate cancer imaging. Int J Oncol 2010;36:213–22. doi:10.3892/ijo-00000492. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vignozzi L, Corona G, Petrone L, Filippi S, Morelli AM, Forti G, et al. Testosterone and sexual activity. J Endocrinol Invest 2005;28:39–44. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Simon JA, Goldstein I, Kim NN, Davis SR, Kellogg-Spadt S, Lowenstein L, et al. The role of androgens in the treatment of genitourinary syndrome of menopause (GSM): International Society for the Study of Women’s Sexual Health (ISSWSH) expert consensus panel review. Menopause 2018;25:837–47. doi:10.1097/GME.0000000000001138. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Traish AM, Vignozzi L, Simon JA, Goldstein I, Kim NN. Role of Androgens in Female Genitourinary Tissue Structure and Function: Implications in the Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause. Sex Med Rev 2018. doi:10.1016/j.sxmr.2018.03.005. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]