Anavar is effective during cutting cycles to achieve a ripped, toned physique. It can help you increase your athletic performance and improve muscle hardness and vascularity while trying to burn excess body fat.
Anavar, also known as oxandrolone, is an oral (tablet form) anabolic-androgenic steroid that is viewed as safer for athletes.
There is a lower risk of negative Anavar side effects for both women and men because this steroid is not very androgenic.
The use of anabolic-androgenic steroids most commonly trigger images of massive muscles displayed by bodybuilders, but Anavar is also effective when used under medical supervision for treatments in a number of clinical applications.
However, as with any steroid, Anavar side effects are very real and can range from mild, temporary and reversible, to severe and irreversible. Click here to visit our recommended supplier.
Anavar (oxandrolone) is a laboratory that created a variation of the male hormone testosterone.
With a molecular formula of C19H30O3, Anavar is available in 2.5 mg or 10 mg strengths of oxandrolone used in medical scenarios to enhance weight gain.
This weight gain is often necessary for improved quality of life for those diagnosed with chronic illnesses, those recovering from long surgical procedures, recovering from severe trauma, and so forth.
Anavar also has the ability to some degree negate the catabolism of proteins.
Mainly, Anavar, as an anabolic steroid, encourages the body to produce higher levels of testosterone, which helps create bigger and stronger muscle mass.
Dosage recommendations, at least in clinical care scenarios, are determined by a person’s age, weight, physical condition, and overall health status.
As with any drug, the higher the dosage, the higher potential for side effects.
Doctors will also take into consideration other medications (prescription and over-the-counter) used by the individual. This is done in order to avoid drug interactions.
The most common Anavar side effects include sleeping difficulties, sometimes as severe to induce insomnia. Changes in skin condition may also result in itching, rash, and acne.
Moderate to severe Anavar side effects can include but are not limited to severe allergic reactions that include hives, difficulty breathing, and swelling of the lips, the tongue, or the face.
In the event of a severe allergic reaction, seek emergency medical treatment immediately.
Other common side effects of Anavar that affect men and women include changes in skin color, loss of appetite, muscle cramps, and mood swings.
Men should seek medical treatment if severe Anavar side effects such as priapism (frequent and persistent erections), yellowing of the eyes or skin (jaundice, which indicates liver dysfunction), confusion, dark urine, extreme fatigue, or enlarged genitalia occur.
Women may experience virilization effects of Anavar including a deeper voice, hoarseness, growth of facial hair, and menstrual irregularities. This is not a complete list of the common and less common Anavar side effects.
Any individual experiencing changes in physical or psychological aspects should discontinue the use of the drug. In some cases, Anavar side effects may be quite severe.
For example, women using anabolic steroids that contribute to virilizing effects such as the growth of facial hair (hirsutism) may find the condition irreversible even if the drug is discontinued at the first signs of trouble.
It’s no secret that anabolic-androgenic steroids can contribute to a number of damaging effects on the body.
Bodybuilders often brush away such concerns, but these side effects should not be ignored.
Recent studies have shown the detrimental effects of these drugs on increasingly younger individuals, sometimes even years after use of the drugs has been discontinued:
- “Former abusers of anabolic androgenic steroids exhibit decreased testosterone levels and hypogonadal symptoms years after cessation: a case-control study.” (2020)
- “Anabolic-androgenic steroids decrease dendrite spine density in the nucleus accumbens of male rats.” (2020) [The article demonstrates that use of anabolic androgenic steroids can interfere with decision-making, behavior, and other cognitive processes that involve the amygdala, the hippocampus, and the mesocorticolimbic dopamine systems of the brain.]
- “Sudden cardiac arrest following ventricular fibrillation attributed to anabolic steroid use in an adolescent.” (2020)
This is just an example of three very recent reports published in medical/scientific journals. Bodybuilders often scoff at such reports, claiming that they are using anabolic-androgenic steroids “responsibly”.
Bodybuilders and athletes often use excessively high doses of steroids, often combined with other drugs (even in carefully monitored cycles) that can cause organ damage and other physical/psychological changes in the body.
Because a prescription is required for the legal purchase of Anavar, bodybuilders must resort to underground labs and black-market sources for this drug.
Be aware of the potential for not only counterfeit products but contaminated products from sellers.
Components of anabolic steroids manufactured in underground labs often come from questionable sources and may be expired, contaminated with bacteria, and fillers that are not only useless but dangerous.
Before using, explore potential Anavar side effects and always be aware of the legal ramifications if you’re caught buying or selling as well as importing/exporting products over domestic and international borders.
Because of risks associated with use, growing numbers of athletes and bodybuilders are turning to steroid alternatives.
These supplements may take a little longer to provide results, but they’re a lot safer.
Overall Rating: 8.24
- 100% legal with no prescription required
- Preserve lean muscle when cutting calories
- Improved vascularity & muscle hardness
- Shred fat in a cutting cycle
- Free international shipping & moneyback guarantee
- Less effective for bulking up
- More powerful in women than men
- Only available to buy online
- Murphy KD. Effects of long-term oxandrolone administration in severely burned children. Surgery. 2004 Aug.
- Alkhunaizi AM. Acute bile nephropathy secondary to anabolic steroids. Clin Nephrol. 2016 Feb.
- Johnson CE. Stability of extemporaneously prepared oxandrolone oral suspensions. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2011 Mar 15.
- Vottero A. Final height in girls with central idiopathic precocious puberty treated with gonadotropin-releasing hormone analog and oxandrolone. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2006 Apr.
- Berger JR. Oxandrolone in AIDS-wasting myopathy. AIDS. 1996 Dec.
- Krasner DL. Oxandrolone restores appetite. An increase in weight helps heal wounds. Am J Nurs. 2000 Nov.
- Breederveld RS. Recombinant human growth hormone for treating burns and donor sites. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012 Dec 12.